Making pizza actually involves a bit of desire and a bit of love. Pizza consists of a dough that is a bit more sensitive and needs to be handled with care. If you want to make delicious pizzas that you have eaten outside, at home, then this recipe will help you.
Once you learn how to make pizza dough, you can start rolling it out thin or thick and start cooking to your preference. If you follow the ingredients in order and make sure not to miss anything, you will end up with a delicious pizza. Let’s start making a great pizza dough together.
1 teaspoon of sugar 1 teaspoon of salt 1 teaspoon of dry yeast 1.5 to 2 cups of warm water 6 tablespoons of olive oil 5 cups of flour
First, take a large bowl and dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Then add sugar and salt to it and stir well. Let this mixture sit for about 10 minutes and then slowly add 5 cups of flour to it and start kneading. Then add the oil to it and continue stirring.
Note: A perfect combination of salami and mozzarella cheese results in a flavor beyond delicious. Divide the resulting dough into balls of your desired size and store the dough in a room temperature for about 2 hours. Once the dough has doubled in size, it is now ready to be rolled out.
If you can find a large and wide pan or a oval-shaped pan or a fireproof container, it will be better. Take one of these dough balls and roll it out to thin or medium thickness on a flat surface. Keep in mind that the dough will rise due to the yeast inside.
Then place the rolled out dough on the greased pan and add your favorite sauce and toppings to prepare your pizza. Now you can enjoy a delicious and natural food by making pizza dough at home.
Of course, you may want to eat out occasionally, but after discovering the taste at home and knowing that it is completely natural, there will be no problems. Enjoy your meal.
Pizza dough recipe 2
Hello pizza lovers, today’s recipe will be pizza dough recipe. By making a dough that you will roll out without missing the tips, you can leave the finest flavors in your mouth by making a perfect pizza.
Before starting the recipe, it is important to note that the dough we will make will serve 3-4 people and will take an average of 20 minutes to prepare and another 20 minutes to rest.
- 500 gr flour
- 1 sachet of instant dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 250 ml of lukewarm water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
- Add the olive oil to the mixture and start stirring.
- Gradually add the lukewarm water to the mixture and knead for about 10 minutes until a smooth and elastic dough forms.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Leave to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Once the dough has rested, divide it into balls of your desired size.
- Place the dough balls on a floured surface and cover with a damp cloth. Leave to rest for another 20 minutes.
- After the final resting time, the dough is now ready to be rolled out and used for your desired pizza.
That’s it, your homemade pizza dough is now ready to be used.